Sunday, November 23, 2014

Give Me Grace


John 1:15-17 (John bore witness about him, and cried out, 
“This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, 
because he was before me.'”) 
And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. 
For the law was given through Moses; 



“Grace, then, is grace,
–that is to say, it is sovereign, 
it is free, it is sure, 
it is unconditional, 
and it is everlasting.” 
~ Alexander Whyte


Linking today with Give Me Grace with Lisha Epperson. 

3 comments:

  1. Just as so many people who know the Lord, and love Him, I am a rainbow addict, especially when the doubles arise. I have a couple of photos of those, but one especially was in Oxford, England, when I happened to be there for part of a day and on a tourism. So, I've used it, too, with the Word. Sure loved this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for your comment! Both these pictures were taken just outside our home. I thought they each just showed grace in their own ways. So glad you stopped by. Blessings!

      Delete